This week on the Small Business Show we talk to Daniel Emerson from Stonewell Cider in Nohoval in Co. Cork.
After a present of a fruit press from his wine making father-in-law, Daniel decided to his had at cider making. After some research he found that the Irish market was calling out for an artisan cider. So as the cider business took up more of his time he decided to pack the day job in an go for it. This week he tells us his story.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
This was broadcast as part of the show on the 30th of July, 2012
- Small Business Show Part 1: The Producers Cut – Cider, Bord Bia & Bankruptcy
- CATCH UP | Small Business Show Part 2: Emear O’Donnell from Bord Bia
- Small Business Show: Company Focus Revisited – Ponaire Irish Coffee
- Small Business Show – Company Focus: Shannon Hot Desks
- Small Business Show Company Focus: Pamex Ltd.