For this weeks Company Focus we talk to Bennie Clavin from Ogra Skincare and Michelle McKeown Bennett from Limerick Institute of Technology. Bennie talks to us about the origins of the business, while Michelle lets us in on the science surrounding this intriguing product.
ÓGRA, meaning youth, is Ireland’s only full range of cosmetic products that uses peat as an integral ingredient in its range. ÓGRA aims to harness all the goodness and preservative qualities of natural Irish peat to enhance, and rejuvenate the skin. The rejuvenating benefits come from the abundance of essential oils, humic acids and lipoids in the peat. These penetrate the skin, re-establishing the Ph balance and encouraging blood flow.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
- Small Business Show 58 Part 3: Company Focus – Karora Cosmetics
- Small Business Show 60 Part 3: Company Focus – Eirpoint
- Small Business Show 64 Part 3: Company Focus – Shannon Ferries
- Small Business Show 63 Part 3: Company Focus – Growers Direct, Wexford
- Small Business Show 62 Part 3: Company Focus – iDME Wristband Tags