In part 2 of this weeks show we are talking Michelin stars and good food. Rebecca Burr from the Michelin Guide joins us to discuss what the latest trends are in the world of food.
Rebecca explains that good food is not just about Michelin Stars and that some of the best food around is found local places right under peoples noses.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
- CATCH UP | Small Business Show Part 2: Emear O’Donnell from Bord Bia
- Small Business Show 61 Part 2: Ireland’s Maritime Potential – IMERC
- Small Business Show 63 Part 2: Ross Rabette – Local Switch Ireland
- Small Business Show 59 Part 2: Kate Gunning – Getting Into The USA
- Small Business Show 60 Part 2: Banking & Lending – Bank of Ireland