Part 2 on this weeks Small Business Show features Ross Rabette from Local Switch Ireland.
Local Switch says it’s mission is to be in a position to guarantee the virtual elimination of unemployment and poverty through empowering every town and village in Ireland to switch over to buying their food and energy needs locally. This guarantee will be facilitated through the buy-in of a critical mass of citizens, who, in looking after the needs of the young, will enrich their own lives through the spirit of community cooperation and lowered living costs.
Ross talks to us about what we need to do get towns to switch to local and fight unemployment through self sustaining measures.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
- Small Business Show 61 Part 2: Ireland’s Maritime Potential – IMERC
- Small Business Show 60 Part 2: Banking & Lending – Bank of Ireland
- Small Business Show 63 Part 3: Company Focus – Growers Direct, Wexford
- Small Business Show 62 Part 2: Business Blogging – Beatrice Whelan, Sage ireland
- Small Business Show: Limerick Local Heroes