This week on the Small Business Show Conn O’Muineachain still has the reigns as Kehlan Kirwan is away. He’s joined as ever by Brian Cleary from Clonmel Chamber.
Special guest this week for the news segment is James Corbett from Mission V - MissionV is providing a highly creative, game based learning environment for primary and post primary students. They say they want to put the focus on 21st century skills, helping children to become original digital creators with 3D modeling and programming skills. MissionV allows students to connect, create and collaborate in a 3D world entirely of their own making.
Topics discussed this week are:
- Government is Launching it’s Micro-Finance Scheme
- CSO figures shows trips to Ireland fall over the Summer period
- ESRI have published a report that ‘will dispel the myth that people on welfare are better off than if they went back to work’.
- A new phone app launched by Teagasc app to help farmers keep track of their fertiliser usage.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
- Small Business Show 61 Part 1: Crisis, Waters and The Sun
- Small Business Show 54 – Part 3: Company Focus – Kane Laser Engraving
- Small Business Show 62 Part 1: Baby Showers And Business Blogging
- Small Business Show 63 Part 3: Company Focus – Growers Direct, Wexford
- Small Business Show 58 Part 2: Irish Tech Charity – Camara Education