This weeks company focus comes from Dee O’Leary from iDME Wristbands. iDME started in response to the hugely stressful scenario that involves children being separated from their carers without any form of identification. iDME Wristbands will provide contact details for immediate recovery, as well as profile your child’s medical requirements if need be.
Dee talks to us about being a startup, the potential of her product and starting a business from being unemployed.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
- Small Business Show 60 Part 3: Company Focus – Eirpoint
- Small Business Show 58 Part 3: Company Focus – Karora Cosmetics
- Small Business Show 53 Part 3: Company Focus – Wowwee.ie
- Small Business Show: Part 3 Company Focus – Cauwill Technologies
- Small Business Show 54 – Part 3: Company Focus – Kane Laser Engraving