On Part 2 of this weeks show Beatrice Whelan from Sage Ireland talks to us about what makes a great business blog. She also talks about starting as business blog and how best talk to both your customers and potential customers.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
- Small Business Show 61 Part 2: Ireland’s Maritime Potential – IMERC
- Small Business Show 60 Part 2: Banking & Lending – Bank of Ireland
- Small Business Show 60 Part 3: Company Focus – Eirpoint
- Small Business Show 54 – Part 2: Eco-Tourism in Ireland
- Small Business Show 62 Part 3: Company Focus – iDME Wristband Tags