Ireland has been synonymous with the ability to give and to be charitable to disadvantaged areas around the world.
But on this weeks Small Business Show we’re talking with John Fitzsimons from Camara Education. Founded seven years ago in Dublin, the organisation has built a proven model of ‘education delivery’ that is both sustainable and highly scalable.
Camara is an International organisation dedicated to using technology to improve education and livelihood skills in disadvantaged communities around the world. With better education we expect these communities to break the cycle of poverty they find themselves in.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
This segment of the Small Business Show was broadcast on Saturday 25th of August.
- Small Business Show 52 Part 1: High Viz, Bio-Tech & CCTV
- Small Business Show 57 Part 2: Online PR with Eddie McGuinness from EMCGPR
- Small Business Show 52 Part 3: Company Focus – One Touch Automation
- Small Business Show 58 Part 3: Company Focus – Karora Cosmetics
- CATCH UP | Small Business Show Part 2: Emear O’Donnell from Bord Bia