This week on the Small Business Show Kehlan and Brian are joined by special guest Alistair Cameron from Startacus. Startacus began after Alistair was made redundant and then sat down for a brainstorming session to see what he was going to do. So began a community of self starters and start-ups coming together to help and advise.
Topics discussed this week are:
- The Irish Central Bank says banks are not lending enough to Small Businesses
- A new website has been launched for consumers and businesses to check the credit of Small Businesses
- Irish exchequer loses €861m annually because of the black economy and retail crime.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
This segment of the Small Business Show was broadcast on Saturday 25th of August.
- Small Business Show 58 Part 3: Company Focus – Karora Cosmetics
- Small Business Show 52 Part 1: High Viz, Bio-Tech & CCTV
- Small Business Show 58 Part 2: Irish Tech Charity – Camara Education
- Small Business Show 57 Part 1: Government, Online PR & A Phoenix From The Flame
- Small Business Show 57 Part 2: Online PR with Eddie McGuinness from EMCGPR