For this weeks Company Focus we talked to Karen Brown from Karora Cosmetics. Karora is a 100% Irish cosmetics brand that is certainly turning heads in the global cosmetics sector.
After being invited to one of the most prestigious cosmetics events in the world last year, Cosmoprof, the company was approached my two investors looking to get a piece of the Irish company. Needless to say they were turned down, because Karora felt that the company could be even more successful over the next few years.
Karen Brown from Karora Cosmetics talks to the Small Business Show about starting up and explains how they have come such a long way in such a short space of time.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
This segment of the Small Business Show was broadcast on Saturday 25th of August.
- Small Business Show: Part 3 Company Focus – Cauwill Technologies
- Small Business Show 54 – Part 3: Company Focus – Kane Laser Engraving
- Small Business Show Part 3: Company Focus – Stonewell Cider, Co. Cork
- Small Business Show 53 Part 3: Company Focus – Wowwee.ie
- Small Business Show 52 Part 3: Company Focus – One Touch Automation