For this weeks Company Focus we have a true story of inspiration with Foods of Athenry. Last year Siobhan and Paul Lawless thought they had lost everything, as a fire destroyed their entire business.
But they rebuilt with the help of family and friends and just recently they have won 7 Great Taste Awards for their all natural and gluten free products.
Siobhan and Paul talk to Kehlan about their extraordinary journey over the past twelve months and how they worked day and night to turn a nightmare into a dream again.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
This segment of the Small Business Show was broadcast on Saturday 18th of August.
- Small Business Show: Part 2 – The Expert View
- CATCH UP | Small Business Show Part 2: Emear O’Donnell from Bord Bia
- Small Business Show Part 3: Company Focus – Stonewell Cider, Co. Cork
- Small Business Show Part 2: Life After Debt – Seamus Sherlock
- Small Business Show 53 Part 2: Egyptian Entrepreneurs – Abde Magedy