On this weeks Company Focus we’re talking to John O’Connor from Big Bin.
The Bigbin Company was founded by John O’Connor and the Kavanagh family in 2010. The concept of the “pay to use” waste management system was in response to public demand for a more cost effective and convenient method of waste disposal. They saw the old system of annual waste contracts and specific collection days inconvenient for many people, particularly households who only produce average amounts of domestic waste.
John explains to us how it works and how it could save money on annual waste disposal costs for households.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
This segment of the Small Business Show was broadcast on Saturday 4th of August.
- Small Business Show 52 Part 3: Company Focus – One Touch Automation
- CATCH UP | Small Business Show Part 2: Emear O’Donnell from Bord Bia
- Small Business Show: Part 3 Company Focus – Cauwill Technologies
- Small Business Show 54 – Part 2: Eco-Tourism in Ireland
- Small Business Show 54 Part 1: Animation, Eco-Tourism & Lasers