Mary Mulvey joins from Eco-Tourism Ireland and why explains why Ireland could be a global player in this emerging sector of tourism.
Eco-Tourism Ireland is an organisation set up to stimulate the development of ecotourism countrywide. To achieve these ends we have facilitated the development of an ecotourism quality label that we hope will stimulate the development of new ecotourism experiences in Ireland and at the same time defend the ethical values of existing ecotourism operators.
In addition the label has been designed to guide visitors travel choices and help them to choose promoters of ecotourism products and the experiences they have on offer.
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
This segment of the Small Business Show was broadcast on Saturday 28th of July.
- CATCH UP | Small Business Show Part 2: Emear O’Donnell from Bord Bia
- Small Business Show: Part 3 Company Focus – Cauwill Technologies
- Golf Tourism Campaign to Show Ireland on a Par with the Best
- Small Business Show Part 3: Company Focus – Stonewell Cider, Co. Cork
- Small Business Show 52 Part 2: The Expert View – Tim Yeomans From Shannon ABC