This week on the Small Business Show Kehlan and Brian are joined by special Abdelrahman Magedy from Egypreneur.
Abde started Egypreneur to help and encourage entrepreneurs across Egypt. He joins us on the show to give an Egyptian point of view on our news stories. He is also the focus of part 2 of the show, where he talks more in-depth with us about business in the country and being at the forefront of a new future in post revolution Egypt.
Topics discussed this week are:
- Irish Government Announces New Awareness For Unused Schemes
- Complaints Of ‘Ad Hoc’ Environmental Analysis Of Harvest 2020
- West Coast Hotels Concerned For Tourist Season
- One Step Closer To Irish Astronaut
The Small Business Show is broadcast each weekend in syndication on Irish radio. Items from the show are published as podcasts throughout the week on FocuSMEIreland.com. You can subscribe for free to download the MP3s automatically using RSS or iTunes.
This segment of the Small Business Show was broadcast on Saturday 21st of July.
- Small Business Show 53 Part 2: Egyptian Entrepreneurs – Abde Magedy
- Small Business Show 53 Part 3: Company Focus – Wowwee.ie
- CATCH UP | Small Business Show Part 2: Emear O’Donnell from Bord Bia
- Small Business Show Part 3: Company Focus – Stonewell Cider, Co. Cork
- Small Business Show: Part 1 – Maps, Debt & €90bn