With the announcement on Monday of the governments new jobs plan, there has been mixed reaction all around to the proposals contained within it.
While small businesses welcomed a lot of the positive steps directed at them, there is still a hesitation of endorsement, as the document is vague on how it will achieve some of these proposals.
- The Government Jobs Plan – The Main Points
- In Focus: What Is The Future For The Irish Pub As 5000 Job Losses Expected In 2012
- Bruton Annouces Jobs Strategy Beginnning in 2012
- In Focus: High Cost For High Rents As Retail Sector Loses Over 55,000 Jobs
- In Focus: APC Wins Nova UCD Start-Up 2011 Award – Plans 20 Jobs Over Two Years