Pascale Van Riet is the founder of Phoenix Delite and is originally from Belgium. Pascale moved to Ireland in January 2000.
After finding herself redundant in 2010, she decided to start her own company. “My mum is a diabetic and I was looking to send her some diabetic chocolate for her birthday, I was very surprised to find that I could not source high quality diabetic chocolate in Ireland. This got me thinking and from there Phoenix Delite was born”.
In this podcast Pascale talks to focuSMEireland about starting a chocolate company with a difference and how to tap into a niche market.
To find out more visit phoenixdelite.ie
- In Focus: A Phoenix From The Flames – Skelligs Chocolate
- Podcast Extra: Gillian O’Leary from Chocolate Here talks about Chocolate, Business and Artisan Food
- Small Business Show 13: Chocolate, Sales and Landscape Gardening
- In Focus: Tapping A Fashion Niche – Offthecuff.ie
- In Focus: Irish Co-Driver Develops Rally Preparation App