One of the world’s leading creators of compelling visual content, Irish owned and Cork based company Wavebreak Media, continues to ride the crest of a wave of success. The company, which specialises in the production of stock media content recently hit a major milestone, celebrating its 1,000,000th worldwide image sale.
Founded in the 2006, by Sean Prior, the company has since grown from strength to strength and now employs over 20 people across its two offices based in the Rubicon Centre in Cork City, Ireland. Specialising in the production of still imagery, footage, 3D animations and after effects files, it has built up a database of 100,000 media files.
CEO of Wavebreak Media, Sean Prior, talks to focuSMEireland about how they achieved this milestone and what they have planned for the future.
- Small Business Show Company Focus: Whizz Kids – Tech and Media Camps
- €5 million Set Aside For Development Of Agri-Food Enterprises In Rural Ireland
- Small Business Show 14: Vintage Cars, Wisconsin and Media Law
- In Focus: Turning Awkward Moments Into Treasured Memories
- In Focus: Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention – Vapper Dryer