Dublin company vStream has developed the world’s first 5D animated experience. The 5D show, called ‘Elbow Saves Christmas’, has been rolled out in both Westfield London and Westfield Stratfield.
The patented technology is a world’s first and has the potential to change forever how the entertainment world shows movies and games.
Andrew Jenkinson from vStream explains what exactly 5D animation is and how the consumer is about to become even more immersed in movies and animations.
You can also watch a short video below where vStream talk about the world’s first 5D animation experience ‘Elbow Saves Christmas’
- In Focus: Mayo Company Develops Quit Smoking App
- In Focus: The World’s First Smartphone Linked Heart Health Sensor
- In Focus: Irish To Spend Most In Europe This Christmas – Deloitte Survey
- How Does Ireland Compare When Starting a Business
- In Focus: What Is The Future For The Irish Pub As 5000 Job Losses Expected In 2012