Ellen O’Leary started making Wexford Preserves in 1988 from her kitchen in Broadway, Co. Wexford. When the word spread about the great tasting handmade preserves Ellen was making the demand was overwhelming. So together with her husband Sean they expanded and grew the business into the success that it is today.
The couple decided to retire last year and seizing a great opportunity Ellen’s nephew Tom and his wife Laura decided to carry on this family business.
Laura Sinnott from Wexford Home Preserves talks to focuSMEireland.com about what it takes to create a great tasting jam and how they brought the business to 220 stores around Ireland.
- Wexford Business Expo- 28th September 2011
- In Focus: Helping To Balance A Business & A Family – CuteHoney.ie
- Part Time and Working From Home Add Benefits To Work Life Balance
- In Focus: What Will Happen To Tourism And Business If Shannon Splits From The DAA
- In Focus: Sugar Free Chocolate Is A Sweet Deal – Phoenix Delite Sugar Free Chocolate