In 2011 Mairéad decided to setup CuteHoney.ie after conversations with mums who bemoaned the fact that they could not get out to conventional trainings or early morning networking meetings due to family commitments. Nor could they attend evening events due to the same family commitments.
They had set up in business because they had a viable business idea and also wanted to be able to spend time with their small children, yet felt guilty that they weren’t growing their businesses properly and contributing to the family income or they felt guilty that they weren’t spending quality time with their small.
Mairead Kelly talks to focuSMEireland.com about how she works with mumpreneurs to kick start their business and help them keep that balance of work and family life.
- In Focus: Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention – Vapper Dryer
- Childrens Survey Reveals Business Opportunities
- In Focus: Keeping Things Afloat For Nearly 150 Years – Arklow Marine Services
- Family Owned Businesses Show Plans To Hire – KPMG
- In Focus: Crime On The Rise For Small Business – Patricia Callan, SFA