Kinesense develops video retrieval, search and analysis technology for police and intelligence services. Their software is based on five years of advanced research and testing and deployment with police forces.
Kinesense uses advanced proprietary algorithms to analyze video streams.
Kinesense identifies objects based on their unique motion pattern, and can reliably identify humans, vehicles, colour and direction of movement. This significantly reduces false positives, and allows human operators to quickly identify and review relevant scenes.
Sarah Doyle from Kinesense talks to focuSMEireland.com about their innovative technology and how it is helping to fight crime.
- In Focus: Wireless Technology Going Around The Globe – Episensor
- Cyber Crime Report Warns Of Irish Business Exposure
- In Focus: Irish Company Rolls Out World’s First 5D Animation Experience
- In Focus: ALR Design Safe Recycle System For LCD Monitors And Panels
- In Focus: The World’s First Smartphone Linked Heart Health Sensor