A new survey into parent’s attitudes to their children’s use of the internet has found that 86pc of Irish parents think using the internet is an important part of their child’s education.
With technology ever changing, how can the internet combine with technology to maximise the potential of a generation of children who are growing more and more tech savvy?
Simon Gehan from the National Center for Technology in Education, talks to focuSMEireland.com about using the internet to educate children and the business benefits of using the cloud to educate the next generation.
- Survey Reveals Confusion Over Cloud Computing
- Childrens Survey Reveals Business Opportunities
- Ireland Still Needs To Embrace The Internet’s Economic Opportunity
- In Focus: Wireless Technology Going Around The Globe – Episensor
- In Focus: Keeping Things Afloat For Nearly 150 Years – Arklow Marine Services