The 11th annual InterTradeIreland Venture Capital Conference will held on March 7th in Belfast.The theme of this year’s conference is‘Navigating the Funding Maze’ and will build on the experiences of companies that have been through the venture capital process and showcase the options and opportunities that are out there for Irish companies today.
InterTrade Ireland says that business Angel Funds of up to €85m are currently available to start-up companies across the island.
Margaret Hearty, Director of Business Services and Programmes, InterTradeIreland talks to focuSMEireland.com about what investors are looking for and what is the make up of an investor.
- Angel Holdings Launching Venture Capital Platform
- InterTrade Ireland Business Survey Highlights SME Employment Problem
- In Focus: APC Wins Nova UCD Start-Up 2011 Award – Plans 20 Jobs Over Two Years
- Small Business Show 5: Startups, Investors and Ireland’s Web Potential
- In Focus: Wireless Technology Going Around The Globe – Episensor