An estimated 15,000 budding entrepreneurs from 400 secondary schools will be setting up and running their own enterprises before Christmas, according to the organisers behind the Student Enterprise Awards.
With support and resources from the County and City Enterprise Boards, the annual Student Enterprise Awards competition is the largest programme of its kind for schools in Ireland.
Loman O’Byrne talks to me focuSMEireland.com editor, Kehlan Kirwan, about getting young entrepreneurs excited about being the next Mark Zuckerberg.
- In Focus: Irish To Spend Most In Europe This Christmas – Deloitte Survey
- €10m Set Aside For Encouraging Overseas Entrepreneurs
- Businesses Look To Survival As Christmas Parties Get Cancelled
- Small Business Show 17: Cheese, Workplace Safety & Cancelling Christmas
- Small Business Show 4: Startups, Social Entrepreneurs & Superquinn Suppliers